Careers at ABS Unlimited Auto Repair
We are a busy, family-owned and -operated shop in Fairfax City seeking experienced auto technicians who work on all makes and models — both major and minor repairs.
Our shop stays busy all year round; we are breaking records every month! Fairfax City has been seeing huge residential growth recently, which means more customers. Come by and check us out at 3215 Old Pickett Rd, Fairfax, VA!
Why work with us?
- 35 years in business, great reputation
- Convenient location near Capital Beltway 495, Rt. 66 and Metro
- Bright & clean open floor plan
- 5 day work week, closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- Competitive flat rate wages
- Incentivized monthly bonuses
- 2 weeks paid vacation annually
- Great health insurance plan
We look for the following qualities in all of our technicians:
Applicants will need:
- ASE Certifications, or the willingness to obtain
- VA State Inspector Certification (very desirable, but not a requirement)
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Driver’s License
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Aflac Accident Insurance
- 401k Matching Plan — 4% Match
- Paid Additional Training and Classes
- ASE Certification Reimbursement
- Payroll via Electronic Deposit or Paper Check (your preference)
- Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation Annually
What We Are Currently Looking Right Now!
ABS Unlimited Auto Repair is looking to add a technician to our team! We’ve been in business for over 35 years with a great reputation and genuine passion for providing quality and trustworthy car care to our growing community in Fairfax, VA. If you’re wondering whether or not we’d be a good fit for your continuing career in the auto industry, take our quiz below!
If you answered yes to most of these questions, you might be a great fit for our team. All candidates must have a valid license with a clean driving record, their own tools, and have (or be willing to obtain) their ASE Certification. It is preferred to have your VA State Inspection certification. At ABS Unlimited, you will receive
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 401K plan with a 4% match
- Paid holidays
- 2 weeks of PTO annually
You can also enjoy great perks like
- Additional training and classes for your growth
- Payment plans
- Competitive flat rates with monthly bonus incentives (over $100K gross annual pay potential)